Mayfair House, 351 Royal Parade, Parkville, VIC
(please email VIC@soldieron.org.au to arrange a time)
(02) 6188 6160
Melbourne’s Reintegration and Recovery Centre was officially launched in June 2016, in memory of fallen soldier Gregory Sher.
The Centre offers:
- regular metro and regional coffee catch ups;
- employment assistance;
- family outreach and support;
- access to activities to aid recovery such as art classes, writing and music workshops;
- access to adventurous activities;
- access to computers, internet and printing;
- community and volunteer activities.
If you think you might be interested in some of the programs on offer, or are in need of any other support, please contact the Centre. You can also email your questions to VIC@soldieron.org.au.